Saturday, October 5, 2013

CHOWKING

I have always found the food in Chowking to be worth going back for.  They are quiet different compared to other "normal" fast food chains.  Like any other successful fast food restaurants, you can find a Chowking chain almost everywhere in Metro Cebu. The first time I tasted Chowking's food was when my mother brought me to the place because whenever she goes out with my Aunt, who is a senior citizen, my Aunt will always bring her to Chowking because she gets big discounts using her senior citizen ID.








My most favorite is the Fish Tausi from their Chef Bowls collection.  I love the mixture of fish and tufo with stir fry sauce and tausi.  Whenever, I go to Chowking, I order this from them. Not really being health conscious or anything, I just love the taste and the fact that it is easy to use chopsticks, if this is what I order.  See, I have always been proud that I know how to use chopsticks hehehe...





My customer service experience:

In Chowking Fuente Osmeña, their staff and crew are very prompt and respectful.  This is also true with Chowking Sto. Niño and Chowking Colon. 

However, I have had several bad customer service experience in Chowking Ayala.  Mostly minor things like take out foods that take a long time before they get to you, to them forgeting your orders that you have to call their attention to follow-up for your food or when you ask for plastic condiments or chopsticks and they don't have that on stock. One noted experience was when my daughters and I had so many left overs, I asked one of the staff to have them packed so we can take them home, afterall, a food paid should not go to waste, I am a single mother of two afterall, expenditures should be thought through properly.  I wondered why the staff did not take our extra food with him. I thought maybe he will just come back for them but to my disappointment, the staff brought several plastic bags and told me to pack the extra food myself.  Now, Ayala Center Cebu is noted to be one of the finer malls here in Cebu, so it is expected that any store inside the mall should raise their customer service expectations.  Chowking Ayala, failed and it is something that the manager or managers of this outlet need to focus their improvement on. For now, I still go to Chowking Ayala because of the food but my patience with regard to how their staff treats the customers is running thin. Customer's do not only go to a restaurant for the food you know...




No comments:

Post a Comment