Sunday, November 17, 2013

Greenwich Ayala

Greenwich Ayala is one of the memorable places for me. I have had some good memories with the place, memories I shared with friends and love ones.

With their affordable thin crust pizzas, not so ordinary lasagna and more, any college student under a budget would sure place this establishment as one of the go-to fast food especially that unlike other fast food chains ever so loved by children this place is catered for teens and yuppies.

My Horror Story:

I was with my mother one time and I convinced her that we have our usual snack time at Greenwich as I was craving for pizza.  I ordered a club soda to go with it.  When the food attendant handed me my drinks, I was so shocked to see a cockroach floating on top of the soda.  I complained to the attendant, but rather than try to apologize, she just took the glass from me with a blank expression on her face.  She gave me a new one from the same stack of plastic glasses where she took the last one out and hand it out to me with a smug in her face. After that, I never set foot inside Greenwich again.

No comments:

Post a Comment